Today has been one of those glorious days where I feel like Super Woman!
- Got enough sleep and even made the bed!
(still haven’t put up any art work in our room…2 years later)
- Made a healthy hot breakfast for the family
(backyard eggs from Gammie and Grampa!)
- Baked grain free lemon poppyseed muffins for the boy
- Made homemade toddler approved real fruit gummy snacks
(And yes as a “crunchy” mama I am aware that this is a toxic melamine polkadot plate. I just can’t bear to let them go so we only use them for cold food and don’t use them in the microwave.)
- Made myself chocolate chia seed pudding and enjoyed it while sitting in the sunshine during nap time
- Finished chores (sort of)
- Planned weekly menu
- Dressed for the day!
- Played outside with the kiddos
- Made dinner
- And went grocery shopping
All in all a very eventful day for me. Most days are not this productive. It must be because of our lovely 3 day weekend in Portland. It is amazing what rest and sunshine can do for a Type B Mama. I can almost guarantee the rest of the week will look nothing like this day!